Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mike djing in BERLIN / FRANKFURT

HI. I will be traveling to Germany to play records
and give out t-shirts to the German contingent. When
I get back we will have the Italians t-shirts available
for sale. Sorry for the delay! If you are in Germany
please come out and while you're there, bring me some
La Dusseldorf records please?? ACTUALLY , speaking of
Germany, I will be making a return appearance to my
man Tim's BEATS IN SPACE radio program on Feb 12th as
part of his Krautrock special. I think its my 5th time
on his show? 4th maybe? Either way, it will be all
Krautrock- i'm literally psyched about this!

FRIDAY FEB 1 2008 - Another Club @ Lola Montez Basement
Address: Im Städelhof 6 myspace.com/discodust --
FRANKFURT

SATURDAY FEB 2 2008 - Club Villa Address: Landsberger
Allee 54 -Vice Fashion Week party -- BERLIN

Photobucket

2 comments:

링크모음주소킹 주소킹 링크모음 said...

Hi there, I check your blogs like every week. Your writing style is witty, keep up the good work!

카지노사이트 said...

Great website and thanks for offering good quality info.nice thanks for share great post here