Thursday, September 03, 2009

Glass Candy back in MIAMI & NYC next weekend

Glass Candy will be back in NYC and Miami next weekend. All you
NYC people who missed out last time- now is your chance. Hurry
as it will sell out!

September 11th @ The Vagabond in MIAMI
Sept 12th @ Brooklyn Bowl Williamsburg


OLY said...

WIll you be at the Miami show??

visitworld said...

Welcome all people around the world if you need download MOVIE or GAME go to website
Please send to your friend.Thank!!!

KARNOTiC said...

mmmmmm if you like some bill withers, check out this thang- mikkkkkkkeeee

utok2me? said...

Hi there,
I am a french electro producer and composer called UTOK2ME? I'm living in Bordeaux, a city where I play my music. My first E.P. was released in March in some e-stores: Itunes Music Store, Napster, Juno Download, Amazon and Rhapsody.
I am currently finishing my second E.P.
I like the cold side of the artists from your label, and the subtle way they make us dance. I also try to be in that mood, between pure dance music and a spoonful of sophisticated music. You can listen to my music at:

Hope you'll give me back your advices, reactions and other things.
Boris A. Aka UTOK2ME?

Jimonesco said...

I was going on my way to the restaurant last night and i stubled across a printed add about a Glass candy concert in Montreal. What about that Mike ?

M. Garcia said...

Fantastic Night in Miami! Thanks for coming. Hope to see you soon