Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mike djing in BERLIN / FRANKFURT

HI. I will be traveling to Germany to play records
and give out t-shirts to the German contingent. When
I get back we will have the Italians t-shirts available
for sale. Sorry for the delay! If you are in Germany
please come out and while you're there, bring me some
La Dusseldorf records please?? ACTUALLY , speaking of
Germany, I will be making a return appearance to my
man Tim's BEATS IN SPACE radio program on Feb 12th as
part of his Krautrock special. I think its my 5th time
on his show? 4th maybe? Either way, it will be all
Krautrock- i'm literally psyched about this!

FRIDAY FEB 1 2008 - Another Club @ Lola Montez Basement
Address: Im Städelhof 6 myspace.com/discodust --
FRANKFURT

SATURDAY FEB 2 2008 - Club Villa Address: Landsberger
Allee 54 -Vice Fashion Week party -- BERLIN

Photobucket

No comments: