Saturday, October 05, 2013

INTRODUCING OKO




If You Are Lucky Enough To Be In Paris Tonight...Make Sure You Do Not Miss A Rare Performance By Our Dear Friend, Photographer, Film Maker, Poet, Musician, & Choreographer... Oko Ebombo. We First Met Oko In Los Angeles In 2007. If The Name Sounds Familiar...He's Been Working Behind The Scenes With Us For Awhile Now. He Collaborated With Alberto Rossini For Chromatics' "LOOKING FOR LOVE" Video, Shot On The Chanel Runway Exactly One Year Ago... In 2008 He Made The Documentary Short Film, "MOTER HOTEL" In Portland, Marking The First Time Johnny & Ida Allowed Film To Roll In Glass Candy's Studio. Since 2008, Oko Has Been Working On A Stunning Series Of Recordings, Short Films, & Photographs. Tonight In Paris, He Is Closing His Performance With A Poem He Wrote Accompanied By Music Written By Johnny Jewel & Nat Walker. For Those Of You Who Can't Make It To Paris...We Are Going To Leak The Single Next Week...


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, going to watch this right now! Good post :-)C

Anonymous said...

cool oko! xoxo farah

EMB said...

Oko is my DUDE!!!!!

Le Contrebandier said...

we never dy

Unknown said...

Thank you, Oko for making this beautiful short about Johnny. Johnny's willingness to vulnerably reveal 304 to his fans shows a lot of love. Thanks to both of you :)

Anonymous said...

hey.. ordered a shirt a few weeks back from your webstore and have the email confirmation for it. But, I havent recieved any shirt, nor an email in regards to it!! can someone help me? thanks! Christopher!! my email address is christoortiz@yahoo.com

Wesley Esterline said...

Hi there, I ordered three records from your store exactly a month ago and I still haven't gotten them. I tried emailing you guys last week and I haven't received a reply. I'm sure you're all very busy managing everything, but I was just wondering if I could get an update on my order. Thanks in advance, Wesley Esterline; esterline.wj.s@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Is the single still leaking this week? :)

Anonymous said...

any word on the realease of Oko's
Naked Life single?

Fishing Rod Holders said...

Great post. Its most important information base post. I think its must be helpful for us. Thanks for your nice post.

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GtEfetdN2U
NIGGALITY